Monday, March 14, 2011

Tomato-Avocado-Mango Salad

I'm trying to lose weight. I have grown up with bad eating habits and the thought of trying to change them seems impossible. The ironic thing is how easily it actually is to lose the pounds...Eat less and excercise. Or, just eat less! So my goal is to overcome my way of thinking, because that is all it is. If we can figure out how to do this it would improve millions of lives. Our minds are supernaturally powerful if we live by the spirit and not our flesh. I want what is best for my body and not only that I want to please my Heavenly Father with the way I treat His temple. I plan on posting more about this topic as it has been on my heart lately.


When your busy the worst thing is worrying about what your going to eat that will be good for your body and tasty to your palette. This salad is something I threw together with ingredients I had on hand. It's quick, simple, and eclectic!



Tomato-Avocado-Mango Salad


Serves 1-2


1 firm tomatoe cut into chunks, remove seeds

1 medium avocado, sliced or diced


1 mango, cut into chunks


Rasberry Balsamic Vinegar



Just throw all ingredients together and drizzle enough vinegar to coat but don't over do it. Enjoy!!


No comments: